Amazing weekend!

OH MY GOSH!
I feel like I'm going fall asleep to any minute but fuck it xD I'm so fine, super fine!
This weekend was simply AMAZING!!!



At Saturday I was with a lot of people of our town...was really cool be with them on "Enterro da Gata". Beside of that...I "knew" so crazy people xD
You know, academic week, friends, alcohol...and the party it's on xP In that night we arrive at home at 6:30am...we sleep since 7:00am till 6:00pm xD
And Suday...the BIG moment: GUANO APES!!! Gosh was SO amazing!!! I can't explain what I felt. I miss them so much and now, after those all years, they first concert was HERE! In Portugal! In my city! Now I'm a little emotional...
It's strange...the last time I saw them was in one of the last concerts, and now I saw them again, in the first...seems like nothing change. They rock!
Believe me...best concert ever! Me and my bestfriend were so excited! In the middle of the crowd singing, jumping, shaking xP I can't stop to say this and I think that's the only word that can describe last night: AMAZING!
At the end they said good bye and left...everybody was expecting one more song...and they come back, with MY SONG!!! Was crazy! Lords Of The Boards, was the first music that I listened of them..it's THE music you know?! And the crowd get crazy, everybody was enjoying the moment. Well, to be true, it was since the first minute till last of the concert xP
Then we enjoyed the rest of the night with our friends^^
This time we sleep on one of our friend's apartment and at 12:00pm we leave. My best went to her apartment and me and Juliana come back home.

Now, I'm SOOOOO tired! lol But I can't sleep anymore xP ... and I'm so hungry! But I have nothing at home to eat x.x I'm waiting for my mom to bring me something...

Well, see you soon =)
kisses&Hugs*

Comments

  1. Concertos é das melhores coisas do mundo e eu já começo a ter saudades!
    Ainda bem que a minha semana académica vem aí! Não tão boa como por aí mas vá... lol

    Os Guano Apessão brutalissimos, deve ter sido tão fixe =D Ainda bem que te divertiste!

    Beijinho :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, the band was 3Oh!3 but i didn't get tickets :( they sold out too fast:(

    hopefully next time:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. foi mesmo lindo! e hoje á noite há mais *-* mas claro que Orishas nao é tão giro como Guano Apes. Amei especialmente a "Open Your Eyes" e a "Big In Japan". Tenho pena que não tenham cantado a "Rain", so as instrumentais e ainda por cima estava a chover e tudo xD a "Lords Of The Boards" ja estavamos la em cima porque começamos a sair do meio antes que acabasse senao depois ninguem se mexia mas fizemos a festa lá em cima na mesma, é linda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw yeh days like that suckk!! :/
    yer new moon, aint so much boring it's more DEPRESSING!! lol
    *i miss edward* lol can not wait for the end of it! LOL

    omg you sound like you had a wicked, amazing, fun time..im so jealous, i wish i could have gone to see guano apes!! :P

    i hope you have pictures for us soon!! xD

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha it was so exciting you forgot about the camera! :P
    yes i cant wait to see them!

    yes you understand, the last book left me feeling all happy before bed, this one :/ lol

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHA
    jumping aroud like madd, those are the best kind of concerts! :))

    ohh noo, now i just wanna stop reading and start reading Eclipse..for the hottness xD
    *MUST STAY FOCUSED ON NEW MOON!* lol

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh i hate stories like that, i feel like shouting at the characters, just be together..stop making life hard!! LOL

    and they become obvious too, like after everything theyve been through you feel like they will be together at the end...!! LOL

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey muito obrigada pelo comentário querida ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. eu também queria ir, mas nao tenho a certeza ainda.
    Já não vou a um concerto há um ano quase ( o ultimo foi o dos th do ano passado) tou mesmo a precisar xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment