Balance

Are almost 4:30am and here I am, with nothing more interesting to do than listen music (right now I'm obcessed with the music "When I look at you" from Miley Cyrus...dunno why -.-) and write something to you readers at this point of the day...I mean, night!

Well, I'm at mom's home eheh (despite the discussions that we had already -.-). I came today and I'll stay to till the next Sunday (day 4) because it's Easter Season.
We on Universidade do Minho only have a week of holidays because the other week it's on Enterro da Gata, wich is almost here!!!
I'm so excited for that...will be like, THE week! Till then I'll continue to save money... lol
The truth is that, till then, a lot of things can happen...

A good quote to say to my mom...

Ok, yesterday (Thursday) was our course dinner...was nice but it could have been better if, like, 80% of the people had gone... Anyway, was nice because was kind of a more personal thing...we were all together the all night, talking with everybody...
Ohw, and I was with someone who I wanted to see (xP) to give him the emblem that I had promissed...he laughed a lot xD
And I didn't saw someone who I really wanted to see...now I'll be a week without any kind of news from that person =/
.

Gosh, talking about people, it's everybody crazy about the "academic costume" that we call 'traje académico', more exactly 'traje do tricórnio' (because the hat) on our university.
I confess that I wouldn't mind have mine right now but there's no money for that right now...and it's ok...I'll have time to buy it... My parents will give me the costume on my 20th birthday so it's ok for me.
Personally I love our traje. I think it's the most beautiful from all country (sorry people x$).

Without and with the mantle.
Is there where we can put the emblems, inside of it!

Well, I think I'm gonna try to sleep...

See you soon!
xo*

PS: I already have the New Moon DVD eheh. It's now available from today and I already have my copy =P (I was saving money like crazy this last week to have money to buy the DVD... university life it's hard x.x lol)

Comments

  1. lol, se nao estás na foto, o mais provavel é estares a fumar ou a beber qd a tiramos xD


    AMO VOCÊ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Não é o Kiro dos CB, é rapaz bué pó emo cá de lisboa que por acaso até é parecido com o dos CB. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olá,

    A Administração do Clan Vampires & Wolves PT Official Forum, está à procura de um(a) Colaborador(a) Gráfico(a). Vi os teus gráficos e adorei. Não podia deixar de te contactar e perguntar se estás interessado(a) no cargo.

    Se estiveres interessado(a) ou necessitares de mais informações, responde a este e-mail. ~
    Peço desculpa pelo incómodo.

    Cumprimentos
    Da Admin. [ Ŧ jOjUH ♥]

    ~~

    Clan Vampires & Wolves PT Official Forum : http://www.clanvampireswolvespt.com

    Inscreve-te e visita o fórum.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment