Changes

Hi readers!

So the thing is, I want my hair like it used to be, brown with blonde reflects in the sun. My natural hair color used to be something like this:


Now it has been like this for a long time:


Well, too long! It had the color of the first photo all over my head and on the buttom of it it has some locks of the same color of the second photo...really weird believe me! I want my hair back and since I've been able to keep money (also due to Paredes de Coura Festival) I think I will be able to have money for everything...just simply LOVE IT! eheh
.
Now, other thing, I'm seriously thinking about repierced my nose. I miss my piercing! I didn't wanted to take it off at the time, the thing was that it kinda left overnight...when I woke up the hole had already covered. However I still don't know if I am going to choose the little "diamond" or the ring.




I love the ring one but it gets harder to heal, well, let's see...

First money to the festival's ticket: Check! eheh So that's why I am thinking forward already (: then hair and piercing. But I hope both to come real soon (:

Right now what I really have to do is study...FOR REAL! But it is getting to damn hard. I no longer have patience to it. I want Summer, I want sun, heat, Paredes de Coura, vacations...I seriously need a rest from college... Unfortunatelly seems I still have to wait a while for that to happen...


Oh wel, c'est la vie.

Comments